Icons: Natalie Joos

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

image via Let It Be

In a world that seems to worship the minimal, strict, controlled, monochrome, perfectionist aesthetic, I am a complete outlier. Sure, I can appreciate the beauty of plain black linen pants, a strappy black tank top, and impeccably styled hair - but I'm messier than that. I love color and pattern and things that don't match. 

No matter the of-the-moment trend, 
I will always, always, always gravitate toward the celebratory. 

Enter Natalie Joos - writer of the blog Tales of Endearment, modeling/casting director, style queen. Rarely have I ever seen anyone dress with such joy & abandon and I cannot get enough of her. 

Image via Glitter Guide

Image via ElleUK


Image source unknown

Image via Styabl

image via Let It Be

image via Let It Be

Image via Refinery29

image via Let It Be


Here are a few past posts on my style icons (surprise surprise, they're all visual optimists, too): 


  Facebook  Instagram  Pinterest  Bloglovin

No comments :