The 52 Lists Project: Mood Boster playlist

Sunday, September 27, 2015



My sister Danielle sent me The 52 Lists Project by Moorea Seal in the mail this week, and I'm already in love. It's a list-journaling prompt book with a new topic for each week, broken out seasonally. Since last week was the first week of fall, I began in the fall section of the book on List 40: list your top 20 mood-boosting songs. 

Of course, I couldn't stop at 20. Here's my list, in no particular order. Ultimate tonic for a grey day, perfect accessory for sunshine. 

1. That Thing You Do (from That Thing You Do!), the Wonders
2. Do You Believe in Magic?, The Lovin' Spoonful
3. I Don't Wanna Know - Fleetwood Mac
4. Stand by Me - Ben E. King
5. Hollywood - RAC/Penguin Prison
6. There's Something Better - Freelife
7. Elevate - St. Lucia
8. Somebody Loves You - Betty Who
9. How Will I Know? - Whitney Houston 
10. Okay Dolores - Dragonette 
11. There She Goes - The Las
12. Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell 
13. Jump For My Love - the Pointer Sisters
14. Hold On - Wilson Phillips 
15. Bailando - Enrique Iglesias 
16. A Wink and A Smile - Harry Connick Jr 
17. PYT - Michael Jackson 
18. Signed Sealed Delivered - Stevie Wonder 
19. Peace Train - Cat Stevens 
20. You've Got the Love - Candi Stanton
21. Caraluna - Bacilos
22. Ooh Lala - the Faces
23. I'll Be There - Jackson 5
24. Somebody Like You - Keith Urban
25. Jump - Madonna 
26. Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic - the Police 
27. Ain't That Love - Ray Charles 
28. Here Comes Your Man - Relation 
29. All Dressed Up in Love - Jennifer Hudson
30. Man in the Mirror - Michael Jackson 





  Facebook  Instagram  Pinterest  Bloglovin

No comments :