#Officestyle continues

Sunday, August 16, 2015


A few snaps of what I've been wearing to the office lately.

Dress: Yoana Baraschi, bought at Anthropologie | Jacket: Urban Outfitters | Headwrap: Yestadt Millinery
Shoes: Jessica Simpson | Tote: Banana Republic 


Honestly, I'm always looking for excuses to wear this honeycomb dress.
I've had it for years but it never loses its luster. 

Pants: J Brand | Shoes, sweater, blouse, tote: Banana Republic 
Scarf: Nastygal | Necklace: Julie Nolan Jewelry 

It's amazing what a new, suede red heel can do to inject new life into old standbys. Even more amazing when said heel is on sale. (Trust me, they're gorgeous.)

Shirt, tote, necklace: Banana Republic | Dress: H&M | Shoes: DSW

I bought these heels for my bridesmaid outfit at my sister's wedding, and was sure I'd never wear them again - ah, the curse of the bridesmaid wardrobe. It seemed such a waste to have them laying around, never getting any use, so I tried to make them work in my daily life. They're delicate and sparkly, so I paired them with old and somewhat rustic standards - a faded military-style button down, no makeup, and a ginormous blouse-y dress I bought 9 years ago. 



  Facebook  Instagram  Pinterest  Bloglovin

No comments :