Music Wednesday, Lucius - Wildewoman

Wednesday, June 03, 2015



/ / She'll only be bound by the things she chooses / /

Today's album: Wildewoman, by Lucius. Lush, singable, slightly off-kilter pop. I love the occasional rickety piano or forceful "HA!". I love that it's powerful, magnetic, unapologetic music written and sung by two powerful, magnetic, unapologetic ladies.

Favorite tracks: Wildewoman, Turn It Around, Go Home, Nothing Ordinary, Until We Get There, Don't Just Sit There



  Facebook  Instagram  Pinterest  Bloglovin

2 comments :

spaulding said...

Oh my goodness, I'm officially hooked on this album....been on repeat all day.

Marie said...

Yay I'm so glad!! Isn't it ridiculously good? I've been youtube-ing them all day too, this one of Go Home on Ear Candy is awesome: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTBRw7AZRus
<3 - Marie