Music Thursday, Betty Who - Take Me When You Go

Thursday, June 04, 2015


I haven't stopped talking about Betty Who since last September when my BFF introduced me to her. In fact I've talked about her so much I almost didn't want to put this album on the list, but it wouldn't have been right. Take Me When You Go is goddamn fabulous.  The last time I fell so hard was Robyn's Body Talk, and that's saying something.

Betty Who is a fantastic pop writer - and a classical musician who spent many years in Michigan growing up (SOULMATES) - I promise you you'll be dancing in your seat having 80s flashbacks if you give this one a try.

Best tracks: Just Like Me, High Society, Somebody Loves You, Missing You,
Runaways, Alone Again, California Rain 




  Facebook  Instagram  Pinterest  Bloglovin

No comments :