Comfort food: chicken tikka masala

Monday, June 15, 2015

[image & recipe via Bon Apetit

I made this for dinner a couple weeks ago at the suggestion of my culinarily inclined sister Michelle (who is starting a blog!) - it was a warm, needed, velvety treat. It took a full day of work (and can someone please explain to me why tumeric stains EVERYTHING it comes in contact with????) but it was worth it. 

The recipe is here, if you've got a day to kill and a craving to satisfy.


Have any great recipe suggestions? I'm always looking so feel free to send them over. 


  Facebook  Instagram  Pinterest  Bloglovin

4 comments :

Amanda said...

I will definitely have to try this out. I was spoiled for curry in the UK and haven't been able to find anything near as good since I've been back. I've been thinking homemade might be the way to go :)

Marie said...

Go for it, Amanda!! You won't regret it, it was totally delicious :) I used chicken but when Michelle made it she used lamb and said it was amazing!

Cally said...

Dan and I discovered this recently, too, and we make it once a week now! Love chicken tikka masala!

Marie, SWIILPTblog said...

Isn't it so good, Cally?! And the leftovers are somehow even better.