My Boyfriend the Bartender - 9

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Big cat, little cat!


My friend Raquel found this book at a dollar book sale and gave it to me as a gift. Given the adorable Pink Panther theme and silly 50s illustrations, I thought it would be fun to leaf through and full of pink, fizzy, sugary fare - I wasn't expecting any mindblowing recipes. But guess what? This book has some seriously boozy, delicious drinks. (And you can buy the book on Amazon for $.01! So do it, good grief!) 


This is the Cat's Eye. 
Potent, clean, and a bit absinthe-y. 
Totally delicious, and not for the faint of heart.

1 1/2 parts gin
3/4 part green Chartreuse 
1/2 part dry vermouth 


Shake with ice, strain over ice. Garnish with an orange peel. 



  Facebook  Instagram  Twitter  Pinterest  Bloglovin


No comments :