Lipstick Roundup

Saturday, January 17, 2015


These are my 5 favorite lipsticks.


Sephora Call Girl

A blue-ish, neon pink. I bought it because it reminded me of the gorgeous colors Sonjia Williams from Project Runway used to wear. Lite-brite for your lips. 



Albeit Persimmon
(not available online but maybe still in an Anthropologie store??)

My perfect orange. This goes well with pastels, clean lines, and geometric patterns.


Wet n Wild Cherry Bomb

I'm not always ready to commit $15-25 to a makeup gamble, and dark purple lips are exactly that: a major gamble. For $1.99, though? Let experimentation reign. Dark, dramatic, over the top. This one goes well with fluffy textures and sparkly earrings. 



Albeit Vermillion
(not available online but should still be in Anthropologie stores)

Classic red. Beautiful with anything, but I particularly like a classic red with denim, florals and a topknot. And matching bright red nails. 


Albeit Geranium 
(no longer available)

A warm, chalky bright pink for when I'm feeling romantic.



  Facebook  Instagram  Twitter  Pinterest  Bloglovin

1 comment :

Closet Fashionista said...

So many fun colors! I love that classic red one :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/