The Journey Home. A SWIILPT playlist.

Sunday, December 14, 2014



I'll be traveling back to the beautiful Midwest for the holidays this week! I can't wait for snow + hot toddies + caroling +  playing music with my family + galavanting around Chicago with my friends + watching the fat squirrels in my backyard try to eat all our bird feeders + watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas 1,000 times + playing board games + wrapping presents with the grace & precision of a first grader + cooking with my sisters + laying around in pajamas + having drinks with high school loves that never fade no matter the distance between us. 

This playlist is how it feels when I go home.



Enjoy & happy travels to you if you're headed home for the holidays!

  Facebook  Instagram  Twitter  Pinterest  Bloglovin

No comments :