Most Valuable Players: 2

Sunday, November 09, 2014


I'm still doing my best to not shop, so in the spirit of loving the one you're with, here is a salute to the Most Valuable Players in my closet. There for me in bad times & good, whether I'm feeling ignited or uninspired, these bad boys always come through for me. As a collection they feel decidedly Classic - which can be dull unless mixed with the proper doss of sass, which I think they always are. 

I did an MVP post back in 2011, and crazily enough, a couple of the gems on that list made this one, too. I marked those two off, along with this year's one-to-watch: from all places, Dr. Scholl's. 

I also added links to some of my favorite outfits these guys have been featured in. 



 { Madewell chambray button-down. } 

On the blog: 8 times 




{Anthropologie Pure & Good t-shirt. } 

On the blog: remarkably, only 2 times 




{ AG Stevie Ankle denim. } 
*available here

On the blog: 10 times 

Favorite features: A Prim & Proper (Thrifted) Jacket, A New Kind of Winter, Heads Up,
California Girls (shot by Danielle Elliott), Furry Girl (shot by Allen Dayag)



 { Urban Outfitters BDG racer back cotton tank. } 

On the blog: front + center? 1 time.
(But unseen superstar in countless outfits.)

Favorite feature: Ballerina Dreams 



2 TIME MVP*
{ H&M silk blouse. } 

On the blog: 4 times

Favorite features: Old Faithful, Gold Standard, Summer Silk
and in my very first outfit post EVER, Edie-Glam/Man Pants 



2 TIME MVP *
{ Banana Republic Sloan skinnies. } 
*available here!

On the blog: 9 times 




ROOKIE OF THE YEAR * 
{ Dr. Scholl's leopard pony hair flats. } 
*available here

On the blog: 1 time.




{Anthropologie Pilcro "Avie" denim jacket. } 
*available here!

On the blog: 9 times




{ Anthropologie Charlie & Robin mohair cardigan. } 

On the blog: 3 times 

Favorite features: California Girls (photographed by Danielle Elliott), Gypsy Woman 


{ Banana Republic + Mad Men lace shell. } 

On the blog: 4 times 



Happy Sunday!


  Facebook  Instagram  Twitter  Pinterest  Bloglovin

No comments :