Fall craves.

Sunday, September 21, 2014

It's the first day of fall - here is what I'm dying to wear this season. 



Insane (faux) fur in completely unexpected & strange colors. 
[ Joanna Hillman in a fur vest by The Row ]


Long, easy open cardigans inspired by kimonos. 
[ Danish blogger Trine Kjaer in Ganni ] 



Seasonally perfect jumpers. Longer sleeves, darker patterns. 
[ June Ambrose in H&M ] 


SEQUINS. Any chance I get. Anything inspired by athletics. (Except couture running shoes as fashionista status symbols  - that is a trend I wish would go away.) 
[ Tom Ford runway, Spring/summer 2014 ] 


Camel / tan / whiskey / denim / black. REPEAT. 
[ Promotional shot from the Madewell fall lookbook ] 



All the things I've admired on others, but never figured out myself: tan blazers, white denim, pocket squares. Menswear. Basically copying this outfit head-to-toe. 
[ NYC blogger Dan Trepanier ] 



Orange, of course. Preppy, punchy accessories, a la Blair Waldorf in seasons 1 & 2 of Gossip Girl. 
[Not sure on the source - I'm guessing an old-ish J Crew catalog ] 



Denim, leather, shine. And skirts this length & longer. 
[ Ashley Madekwe in Topshop, 7 for All Mankind, Saint Laurent & Balenciaga ] 


Lots more inspiration on my Pinterest!

  Facebook  Instagram  Twitter  Pinterest  Bloglovin

No comments :