Old faithful.

Monday, June 16, 2014


Tote: Banana Republic, available in other colors here  | Cardigan: Ann Taylor LOFT | Blouse: H&M | Shoes: Forever 21, available here 
Shorts: Anthropologie, available here | Nailpolish: Essie "Black Licorice", available here
Bracelets: Orchid Lane Ann Arbor, H&M, handmade by friends | Rings: Penelope's Chicago, Francesca's 

My favorite summertime outfit, complete with my favorite blouse of all time: a less-than-$10 H&M gem, stolen from my little sister at least 10 years ago. The sleeves are covered in holes, and I couldn't care less. Some ensembles just make you feel at home, and they're worth hanging onto no matter what. In fact, I wore almost this exact same outfit on the blog, all the way back in Summer 2011



Happy Monday!

  Facebook  Instagram  Twitter  Pinterest  Bloglovin

No comments :