Orange Crush

Saturday, April 05, 2014


Coat: Banana Republic (on sale here)
Shirt: Forever 21
Necklace: J Crew
Sweater: Forever 21
Pants: AG Stevie ankle (available in other colors here)
Purse: Banana Republic (also on sale here)
Booties: Target
Nailpolish: Essie "Borrowed & Blue", OPI "Dating a Royal"
Sunglasses: Gap
Lipstick: Albeit "Persimmon" (available here)

A new color crush is rolling in. 



It's not often cold enough in the Bay for a real coat, and when I bought this a week ago I nearly talked myself out of it for that exact reason. I was delighted to pull it out of the closet so soon. 



I wore this to work & drinks this week. 



I have been wearing so, so much orange lately, and for some reason things that are orange have been standing out to me everywhere I go. Houses, traffic cones, tangerines at the grocery store...for some reason, everything I see that is orange seems neon, and far more beautiful than everything else around it. Like a good old fashioned middle school love, where suddenly and inexplicably NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.



LAST SEEN:
Pants: here 
Sweater: here, here 
Necklace: here, here, here 


As the weather warms I'm thinking all orange, all the time.
It's like the song says, spring can really hang you up the most. 

                                                                  Facebook  Instagram  Twitter  Pinterest  Bloglovin

1 comment :

mariquitina said...

In love with your beautiful coat! Just discovered your blog! ;)

Isabel
xoxo