Je ne sais quoi.

Thursday, April 10, 2014











It boggles my mind how sometimes the simplest clothes in a woman's closet can be the most effective. Whenever I feel like I'm drowning in trends (platform athletic shoes as work wear, layered statement necklaces, cutout mules, perforated leather crop tops, "cheeky" mom jean shorts, OY), I find it helpful to think of photos like the ones above. These women strike me not necessarily because of what they're wearing, but because of how confident and assured they seem in their clothes, and how their clothes seem like another skin made only for them. It's so much fun to wonder who they might be. This is when style is perfect, to me - it's not about what we're putting on, it's about what we're giving off. 

Happy almost-weekend!

                                                                  Facebook  Instagram  Twitter  Pinterest  Bloglovin

No comments :