How to: wear boyfriend jeans to work.

Monday, April 14, 2014



Shirt: Gap

Necklaces: Forever 21, Julie Nolan Jewelry
Belt: thrifted
Denim: Banana Republic
Shoes: Banana Republic
Tote: Banana Republic
Sunglasses: Anthropologie
Lipstick: Albeit "Persimmon"
Nailpolish: Essie "Borrowed & Blue", OPI "Dating a Royal"
Cell phone case: Rifle Paper Co


Worn to work & a drink. On the days that I'm feeling a little lazy, I go cozy/baggy as much as possible, then throw on one over-the-top fancy element. On this day, it was these gorgeous floral pumps.


I added one strong color accent (the orange tote) to the equation, and in the end I still felt relatively okay about wearing slouchy denim and a glorified t-shirt to work.


In the six years since I bought them, I've not come across a single pair of boyfriend jeans that are as wonderful as these babies. Boyfriend jeans can be hard to pull of when your hips don't lie. These ones have a really perfect drape and cuff at just the right place to keep it all balanced.


LAST SEEN:
Denim: here, here 
Purse: here, here


Now, here is an equation I am determined to solve this week:
how does one wear a crazy full-length jumpsuit to work,
that is green with bright pink flowers, 
and looks alarmingly like pajamas,
without looking like a floozy/idiot/some sort of lost, crazed sleepwalker?

We'll see if I can do it.

                                                                  Facebook  Instagram  Twitter  Pinterest  Bloglovin

No comments :