Sunday Snippets #6

Sunday, March 16, 2014

[A quick snap on the way out the door. Ancient BR blazer, BR blouse, Julie Nolan Jewelry necklace.]



[A homemade take on the bay shrimp/avocado roll from Woodhouse, with the happy addition of Dungeness crab meat.]



[Still. Painting.]


[Making sense of my closet - currently holding steady at 39 dresses. Which is down significantly from 2012's all time high of 54. Yikes.]



[St. Patrick's Day on the beach.]



[Sunset in Oakland, Sutro in the distance.] 



[This is Miles, by BFF's puppy. He is J'ADORABLE and he has a twitter account. You're welcome.]


[Making an apple pie, totally out of season, totally incorrectly.]



[Sunset at the Berkeley Marina.] 

The past month has been absolutely jammed with adventures, work, settling in, and exploring. I can't remember the last time I spent more than an hour just being quiet. Terrible reveal: I also can't remember the last time I finished a magazine/article/book that I started. I've been bouncing around and it seems like my attention span is getting ever shorter, but I'm going to try to spend the next week really plugging into whatever I'm doing - no more spinning in circles, doing 900 things at once. 


Hope you had a lovely weekend.

                                                                  Facebook  Instagram  Twitter  Pinterest  Bloglovin


No comments :