It's my 4-year Blogiversary!

Sunday, February 23, 2014


Necklace: Anthropologie
Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Anthropologie
Shoes: db shoes (available here, and $17...)
Tote: Target
Sunglasses: Anthropologie
Lipstick: Albeit Vermillion (available here)

As of today, 
I have been writing So What If I Like Pretty Things for 4 years! 

That is longer than I have ever stuck with anything in my entire life, if you don't count playing the violin (which you shouldn't count, because I have wise parents who forced me to keep going every time I wanted to quit). I'm proud that I've managed to keep this going. I try hard to allow SWIILPT to be whatever it wants to be - outfit posts,  inspiration pictures that make me happy, music, collaborations, even the occasional whiner-post if I need to let off steam. I love that it's flexible.  SWIILPT has also given me the opportunity to meet and work with some incredibly talented people, who I may have never encountered otherwise. I'm constantly reminded that the greatest inspiration I have is the magic in the people around me, and that's where I feel the blog may be moving next - I want to showcase the people who inspire me. In the coming months I will have interviews and features with some of the stylish, fascinating, wonderful people around me. I'm so excited about these new plans, and I hope to keep letting this blog grow, in any direction the universe blows it.



Wearing this around today - foolproof, fun, easy. 




LAST SEEN:
Necklace: here, here 
Shirt: here, here 
Skirt: here, here 




To anyone out there reading - I want to say thank you!

                                                                  Facebook  Instagram  Twitter  Pinterest  Bloglovin

2 comments :

AquA said...

You're so cute! Love you and your blog

Marie said...

Thank you thank you! <3

-Marie