Canadian Tuxedo-ish

Friday, February 14, 2014


Scarf: Forever 21
Shirt: Madewell
Jacket: Pilcro "Avie"
Denim: J Brand "Maria"
Shoes: Payless (SO GOOD SO CHEAP)
Sunglasses: Anthropologie
Necklace: Banana Republic
Ring: gift (thanks Emma)
Nailpolish: Essie "Black Licorice"
Lipstick: Albeit "Vermillion"

Denim on denim on denim on denim on denim  . . . 



When I first came home wearing this necklace, my boyfriend gave me a raised eyebrow and told me I looked like Mr T. I took it as a compliment. 



Worn to work, then to happy hour in SF at Local Kitchen


Happy Valentine's Day, guys.
I love you like XO.

                                                                  Facebook  Instagram  Twitter  Pinterest  Bloglovin

2 comments :

Girl and Closet said...

You look fabulous. I'm totally into the double denim look and the chunky scarf is the prettiest touch!! Happiest weekend, pretty lady! xoxo

V

Marie said...

Thanks pretty lady! Hope your weekend was fantastic as well.

<3