Office Style, The SWIILPT Way

Monday, January 20, 2014


Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Anthropologie
Shoes: Payless (SO CHEAP, SO GOOD)
Purse: gift, Kate Spade (thanks Mai)
Nailpolish: Wet n Wild "Everybody Loves Redmond"
Lipstick: Albeit "Vermillion", Anthropologie 


The best thing about working in an office?
Totally impractical footwear.



At first I struggled with how to wear this skirt - the color, the pattern, and the shape seemed like overload with any topper I came up with. Then I figured I should stop fighting the craziness, and just embrace it. Sometimes a little clash goes a long way.



To temper the clash, I added plain nude pumps, a bold red lip, and a classic purse. The outfit as a whole follows my simple how-to-get-dressed formula: 1 part classic, 1 part sassy, repeat until frothy.




LAST SEEN:

All photos taken by my boyfriend the bartender,
who is turning into quite the photographer.

                                                                  Facebook  Instagram  Twitter  Pinterest  Bloglovin

No comments :