January Spring

Thursday, January 09, 2014

Jacket: gift, brand unknown (thanks Kim)
Sunglasses: Anthropologie
Necklace: Anthropologie
T-shirt: Forever 21
Button down: Forever 21
Shorts: Anthropologie
Belt: Ann Taylor
Tights: HUE
Tote: Target
Booties: Target

It seems cruel to write this while everyone I know in the Midwest turns to an icicle...



This is what I wore for some beer & Sunday afternoon football with my boyfriend last weekend. Trevor took these on our way to the bar.



Does anyone know what this tree is called? There used to be a few of them in my neighborhood in Michigan . . . they never bloomed til the end of March. Apparently spring is on a different schedule in California. 




LAST SEEN:
Jacket: here, in last photo
Shorts: here, here
Purse: here, here, here
Boots: here, here, here 




Happy weekend!

                                                                  Facebook  Instagram  Twitter  Pinterest  Bloglovin

2 comments :

Meagan said...

I love everything about this outfit. This is something I would wear---from the lace to the tights with boots and that TOTE BAG. lovely.

-Meagan
Brass in Pocket Blog

Marie said...

Thanks Meagan! : )

- Marie