Double Peter Pan

Sunday, January 26, 2014


Coat: Anthropologie
Necklace: Anthropologie
Shirt: Anthropologie
Pants: AG Denim Legging
Shoes: Payless (SO CUTE SO CHEAP)
Purse: gift, Kate Spade (thanks Mai)
Nailpolish: Essie "Clambake"


Wore this to The Trappist last weekend. 


Baha, my torso is floating.



These are the cutest, cheapest, most all day wearable pumps I've ever owned.



It's been a long time since I've done the Peter Pan collar! (And I've never been one to shy away from a double.) Now that they're a little less prevalent I feel good bringing them back out. For a second there it was like Peter Pan collars had exploded all over every mall on earth.

LAST SEEN:
Necklace: here, here, here 
Coat: here, here, here, here 
Shoes: here
Pants: here, here



All I can think about lately is putting my apartment together.
The next bear I'm trying to tackle: the closet. 
Pinterest inspo post to follow!

                                                                  Facebook  Instagram  Twitter  Pinterest  Bloglovin

No comments :