Apartment Dreams . . .

Sunday, November 03, 2013


via

Finding an apartment in San Francisco is harder, more obnoxious, more exhausting, less enjoyable than I could have ever imagined. Everything is BAT SHIT expensive, and everybody seems weirdly accepting of it? I can't read another article explaining why it's so hard. I can't look at another infographic that says I need to get on board with spending $3,000/mo. If I see one more graph of the median incomes of this city's residents I'll kill someone. I've been here more than a month and haven't had a single bite to go on. At this point I'm pretty much going on blind faith that something will work out.

I guess all I can do is keep refreshing craigslist and looking at inspiration photos.

These are all from my Pinterest board "Spaces", which you can find here






Going to stay positive with a mug of coffee, 
magazine perusing, 
and not a single peek at craigslist for the next few hours.

Happy Sunday.
                                                                  Facebook  Instagram  Twitter  Pinterest  Bloglovin

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I know you might not want to venture out of SF but my sis moved from Brooklyn to Alameda, CA and she loved it! cheap and accessible to SF within 30mins ;-)

Good Luck!

Marie said...

Such a good piece of advice - I actually have been looking at Alameda! And a lot in East Bay in general, I've found so far that it's way more reasonable.

Thanks for stopping by, and thanks for the advice!!

- Marie