Fro Friday

Friday, October 25, 2013



Necklace: Anthropologie
Shirt: gift, Banana Republic (thanks Trevor)
Belt: thrifted
Skirt: Anthropologie
Purse: gift, Kate Spade (thanks Mai!) 
Sunglasses: Anthropologie


What is there to do after a long week?
To quote the ever-wise Jonny Tsunami,
GO BIG OR GO HOME.



I wore this to work last Friday!



I'm still trying to figure out the weather in SF. I am always freezing or burning up. I had my denim jacket on hand just in case. 



I still think this maxi skirt was one of the best purchases I ever made.



This has become my favorite way to wear my hair. Bizzy cut it a couple of weeks ago, so now that the ends are clean it stands a little wider when I comb it out. I'm not sure what it'd technically be called, but it feels like a fro, and I bet if it was short it would stand fully up. These photos have day-old hair, too - in its true incarnation it was much pouffier.



The amazing Danielle took these photos, once again. 

Check out some other awesome portraits she's taken over here.



LAST SEEN:
Necklace: here, here 
Skirt: here, here, here 



 FacebookInstagramTwitterPinterestBloglovin
I'm off today, so I'll be out exploring my new city.
Happy Friday!

2 comments :

Lauren Talley said...

Oh man, Marie I LOVE this outfit! Love, love, love it. The colors are superb, the skirt is flowy and the shirt is delicate, but bold. Definite outfit inspiration!

Alyssa said...

I love this color combination! I feel like it's perfect for Cali, which BTW I still can't believe you live there now!!!! I hope you are adjusting well and loving your new surroundings!!