A Tulle For You.

Saturday, October 19, 2013



Necklace: Forever 21
Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Belt: thrifted
Skirt: Maureen Sullivan
Shoes: Payless 

I have one thing to say about this outfit:
I DON'T CARE.
I LOVE IT!



This incredible skirt was made by Maureen Sullivan. Obsessed isn't even a sufficient word. 


The parasol is a shot of sunshine, the blue of this tank is one of my favorite shades . . .
Danielle did an incredible job with these photos. I am SO LUCKY that she is a genius. 


At the risk of going full-blown ballerina, I paired this skirt with a sparkly dainty necklace, and a bun. But I think the blue stripes and brown leather belt keep it tethered to my real life. 
  


These shoes cost me $20 and they are SO COMFORTABLE. I wore them for 4 hours straight with no sign of pain. Payless strikes again. You can find them here



Look! Twin Peaks!


I now have another week in San Francisco under my belt. Things are settling down a little - I am starting to get the feeling that this is where I live, not like I'm on a really long vacation. The streets are becoming a little more familiar. I'm getting better at pinpointing to where I am on a map. I'm homesick for Chicago and all the love I had there, but I feel invigorated by being so off-balance here. It helps that the weather is impeccable and I'm surrounded by hills and colors and fire escapes and palm trees and streetcars. It helps a lot.



Nails that match your shirt that match your shoes. WHY NOT!



LAST SEEN:
Necklace: here, here 
Belt: here, here 
Shirt: here 



                                                                         FacebookInstagramTwitterPinterestBloglovin
Happy Weekend!

No comments :