Avie, meet Abie

Friday, September 13, 2013


Jacket: Anthropologie "Avie"
Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Anthropologie
Shoes: MIA "Abie"
Nailpolish: Wet N Wild "Everybody Loves Redmond" - still my fave!


Wore this today while strolling around Edgewater (with the customary stop at Metropolis, of course.)



I mentioned my lifelong search for a perfect denim jacket way back here, and now, nearly a year later, I've found it. It's a little cropped and the sleeves are slim and the tiny brown leather tab on the bottom might be my favorite part. 



I wish I'd bought this skirt in a zillion colors.



LAST SEEN:
Skirt: here, here 



I'm sad to see summer go, but so ready for autumn dressing. At a certain point I get tired of the "what's the least amount of clothing I can get away with in this heat" game.



Bring on the pumpkins, changing leaves, and layers!


                                                                 Facebook
Instagram
 Twitter
Pinterest Bloglovin

                         

2 comments :

Madeleine said...

I love this outfit SO MUCH. Mmm! Wearing a mustard sweater today- such a perfect color. I too love the brown tab on your jacket. I noticed it in the first photo. :) So excellent all around.

StickersandSkirts said...

Ah that color of mustard is perfection <3