Summer Staples

Monday, August 19, 2013


Jacket: Urban Outfitters
Dress: Anthropologie
Necklace: gift Love, Lill (thanks Kristin)
Shoes: gift, Steve Madden (thanks Mom)
Purse: Target
Belt: thrifted
Headband: Forever 21


I've worn this outfit more times than any other outfit this summer.


You know how some clothes just make you feel like yourself?

All of the pieces in this outfit do that. I bought this jacket in San Francisco in January and mentioned in this post how much it made me feel like myself, and it still does.



LAST SEEN:
Headband: here, here, here 
Necklace: here, here, here 
Jacket: here, here 
Shoes: here, here 
Purse: here 

2 comments :

Alyssa said...

Those are not bad summer staples to have! I have a dress from H&M that I bought last summer that I originally bought as a coverup, but have been wearing weekly since summer started.

Marie said...

Isn't it so funny that the things you buy on a whim are the things you end up wearing most?!