Summer Into Fall

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Shirt: Free People
Pants: Anthropologie AG Stevie Ankle

Necklace: Banana Republic
Tote: Target
Boots: Clark's 


This is the Free People shirt that has got me thinking. 


White. Flow-y. Embroidered. Layered. 
All things I never go for it clothes, but the change in seasons is effecting my sensibilities. Suddenly all I want to wear is studs and blouses and boots and leather and denim and burnished gold. 


Also very excited to bring these boots back again. They were my favorite footwear through fall/winter of last year. Am currently scouring all of the September issues for a new pair to crush on, but it'll be hard to top these.


LAST SEEN:
Booties: here, here, here 
Tote: here, here 
Denim: here, here 


Happy weekend! 
                                                                 Facebook
Instagram
 Twitter
Pinterest Bloglovin

                         

2 comments :

Alyssa said...

I am so ready for fall. It really is the best time of year for dressing.

Enjoy the weekend and the last bits of summer!

Marie said...

Thanks lady Lyss!! You too. Can't wait for the cooler weather to blow through...