Getting ready...

Thursday, July 11, 2013


Hi guys!
Just got my wisdom teeth pulled (thank the high heavens it's over), and I'm looking mighty chipmunk-like. So while my face is out of commission for a second, here's a peek at my getting ready routine. 



I don't wear much on my face. I'll never be patient or meticulous enough to have a makeup routine that lasts longer than 5 minutes (or costs more than dinner would), so this is what I wear basically every single day.


1) Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup in "I'm all the rage Beige"
2) NARS bronzer in "Laguna"
3) Maybelline Master of Drama eye liner in "Midnight Master"
4) NARS blush in "Dolce Vita"
5) custom made Colorlab matte lipstick in "Rogue Wave"
6) Wet n Wild lipstick in "Coraline"
7) medicated Blistex
8) Brush (used for both blush and bronzer) from Ulta
9) Maybelline One by One Volum Express mascara in "Blackest Black"



My typical fragrance choices. I'm most often wearing Tocca's Stella, but I'll switch it out once a week for something fresh. 

1) Vanille Eau de Toilette by L'Aromarine
2) Coco by Chanel
3) Stella by Tocca
4) Macaroon by Royal Apothic


What I put in my hair depends GREATLY on that day's look. Fro, straight, curly, braided, beachy...you name it. These guys get me through. 

1) Oscar Blandi volumizing dry shampoo
2) Kevin Murphy Hair Resort beach texturizer
3) Nexxus Humectress Luxe ultimate moisture leave-in spray
4) Aveda Be Curly style prep
5) Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue 

Happy Thursday! 

No comments :