Boyish lady

Monday, July 29, 2013


Headband: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Anthropologie
Shirt: Forever 21
Belt: thrifted
Jeans: AG Stevie Ankle
Shoes: thrifted


I actually can't remember where I wore this . . . . 
Ha. Anyway!




The last time I wore these shoes was last year on the fourth of July - a day that included climbing up and down ladders to rooftops, stomping on hot sidewalks, and running through a park in the grass. Needless to say, they weren't in great shape. I just had them repaired, though, and they're back to all their former glory.


I need to buy 100 more pairs of these jeans. I cannot explain how wonderful they are.



Happy Monday!

2 comments :

Alyssa said...

A Madewell event to kick off Lollapalooza? AMAZING! What's not amazing is that it's in Chicago, but I will be there in spirit. HAVE FUN!

Lizzie & The Urbaness said...

You look adorable! I loved those shoes the moment you brought 'em out for your Urbaness shoot last summer. So awesome.