Instant Happy

Saturday, June 08, 2013


Shirt: Forever 21
Belt: vintage
Skirt: Anthropologie (old)
Lipstick: Wet n Wild "Coraline"
Shoes: DSW


At the end of this week I needed an outfit that said "HAPPY FRIDAY!", 
and I think this one did the trick!



This is my favorite instant-sunshine skirt. Adding the chambray covered in polka dots made it pretty impossible to feel tired all day.


Still the best cheap lipstick on earth! $1.99, homies.



Over on the left you can get a peek at the plants that are slowly taking over my back porch. If you're like me and have a tendency to forget to take care of the plants you buy, these guys are basically foolproof. To the point that I am running out of things to add mint/basil to. 



Hope your weekend is perfect.

3 comments :

Charissa said...

You are the cutest!!

Marie said...

Hahaa thanks Charissa!!

Alyssa said...

Yes to those wnw lipsticks! They really are some of my favorite.