Furry Girl

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Vest: Guess, borrowed (thanks Emma)
Shirt: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Denim: AG Stevie Ankle
Socks: H&M
Purse: gift, Kate Spade (thanks Mai)
Boots: Anthropologie
Lipstick: Clinique "Spiced Apple"

Ladies and gentleman, I present to you, the glorious photography work of one of the most eligible bachelors in the city of Chicago, Mr. Allen Dayag


Allen and I spent a day gorging ourselves on coffee and baked goods in the West Loop.
This is what I wore.

I wish I could claim credit for this vest - alas, the credit goes to my fabulous roommate who bought this for an office Sexy Ski Lodge costume party. (I know, coolest office ever.) One lady's costume is another lady's casual wear.


I love this denim. It's available here.


More tough/neutral than most of the things I wear, but like I said before, I think the pendulum is swinging toward bold basics for me.


Compulsively putting my hair up and down, of course.



The texture on this vest is incredible.




LAST SEEN:
Shirt: here
Necklace: here
Booties: here 
Bag: here 



SWIILPT-out.
(Also, go like my facebook page!)

No comments :