Frigid Neon

Thursday, February 21, 2013


Sweater: J Crew
Vest: Anthropologie
Necklace: Forever 21
Belt: thrifted
Skirt: Anthropologie
Boots: Anthropologie
Lipstick: Nars "Heat Wave"


I wore this to work yesterday, in a desperate attempt to fight the February blues. Hot pink maxi season may be a long way off, but at this point if I don't wear something other than black skinny pants and black tights I'm going to lose it.



I wore two pairs of tights and an enormous pair of CVS heat socks underneath this skirt. #fashion



This vest and necklace are probably the two things I've worn most consistently this winter. The necklace is on sale at Forever 21 now, which means it's almost free and trust me, if you buy it you'll wear it 100x more often than you'd have expected. It's sold out online but here is it's closest cousin.




LAST SEEN:
Sweater: here
Vest: here, here, here 
Skirt: here, and in another color here and here! (What can I say, I'm a creature of habit)



I am going to see one of my style icons, SOLANGE, this weekend. 
Tell me friends,
WHAT DOES ONE WEAR TO MEET THE QUEEN??

2 comments :

Alyssa said...

I'm intrigued by the CVS heat socks. I already think I need them.

And ahh Solange! I wouldn't know what to wear either, but I have been loving her style a lot lately!

Alyssa
Fleur de Lyss

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That skirt is just beautiful! Love!