The Thriller

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Blazer: Urban Outfitters
Blouse: Therapy, San Francisco
Necklace: Banana Republic
Shorts: Therapy, San Francisco
Tights: HUE
Rings: gift, Ann Taylor (thanks Mom)
Shoes: gift, Clark's (thanks Mom)
Lipstick: Wet n Wild "Coraline"

When I first bought this jacket I thought I'd only wear it on special occasions, but it's too much fun to waste away in my closet waiting for the perfect party.



I wore this out to dinner/drinks a few weeks ago.



I found this top and these shorts on a day roaming around the Mission in San Francisco in August. They're from Therapy, a store I'd never heard of until I walked into it. It was jam packed with goodies and cool salesgals.



I'm not one to shy away from sparkles, clearly. 

On a side note, I just wrote a brief summary of what this blog is, and why I do it. If you're curious about where it started or where it's going, read up right here.



LAST SEEN
Blazer: here, here, here
Necklace: here, here, here, here
Booties: here



I'm going to spend the rest of this day doing NOTHING,
probably in my pajamas. 
I hope your Sunday is just as lovely.

No comments :