A girly polar bear

Friday, November 23, 2012

Dress: Anthropologie
Sweater: Anthropologie
Tights: HUE
Shoes: gift, Clark's (thanks Mom)
Necklace: Forever 21
Lipstick: Wet N Wild, "Coraline"

We wet from 63 degrees to 36 degrees in about 14 hours. #Chicago.
Sooo, it's officially bundle up season.


I've worn this outfit at least 10 times. Working, playing, eating, drinking.


There are a few distinct moods to my outfits. 
1 - boyish prep
2 - glamorous grandma
3 - easily excited 12 year old girl
4 - mildly inappropriate drama queen
and then the fifth, 
which this outfit is the prototype of:
5 - snuggly person who doesn't ever want to get out of bed.


So what if the cardigan is an XL? So what if the dress is also 3 sizes too large?
THE BIGGER THE BETTER.


That chair in the foreground was an alley-way find over the summer! I fell so in love that I drunkenly carried it on my back for a mile to get it back to my house. Hilarity followed. (Many apologies to my very patient friends Julia and Ashley, who I roped into helping me.)

Maybe I'll do a decor post in the future and show him off.


How do you guys get pills off of your sweaters? It's clearly time I invest in some little contraption.


These were a birthday gift from my Mom and they're AMAZING. They look right with everything I own. And it looks like I'm not the only lady who likes em! I saw them on Bonnie of Flashes of Style a while ago, too. Have you guys spotted these on any other ladies? Do you have them?? I'm curious to see how other people are wearing them. Get them here.


LAST SEEN:
Sweater: here, here


Schparklyyyyy.


Happy Black Friday to you! Be nice to the people working, and don't trample each other.

3 comments :

Alyssa said...

I am so glad you are back. I would say number 2 and 5 are my favorite descriptions of this outfit.

And yes to a decor post! Hope you are having a Happy Thanksgiving...weekend!

Carrie said...

I like that you have 5 outfit moods. :) Makes me wonder what mine would be ...
Those shoes are so cute - Clarks are so well-made, and usually comfy, too. Looking forward to seeing you style them different ways.
I'd like to see that chair - it already has such a great story behind it, I'm curious!

Shareena said...

very cozy look ... I love it.. effortless chic!