The Waning Light

Saturday, September 15, 2012


Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Earrings: vintage, gift (thanks Gram)
Belt: Taken off a dress from Forever 21
Skirt: Anthropologie
Jacket: ??, gift (thanks Kim)

Summer's over. The hot pink maxi skirt window is closing.
One last hurrah.



Wore this to B&L / Smoke Daddy / The Bedford



Do you guys remember that season of America's Next Top Model when that blonde, squirrely, big-eyed adorable model could never keep her eyes open in the sun? She was always squinting and tearing up? I get it now.


I don't think I've ever worn this belt on the dress it came with, now that I think of it...

 

Last seen: 
Earrings: here, here, here 



This was my first time taking outfit photos in about 2 months. 
Feeling good, motivated, 
cautious, hopeful.
@SWIILPTblog

4 comments :

Madeleine said...

Hooray, you've returned! I've missed your posts.

Heidi W said...

you look amazing! glad to see you're back. i read all your posts!

freed mode said...

love the color of skirt cute.


http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
follow me in my blog and subscribe no hesitate :)

Aditi said...

Welcome back! The skirt is just lovely!