Feeling Dandy

Tuesday, September 18, 2012


Shirt: borrowed, Banana Republic men's (thanks Trevor)
Necklace: gift, Ann Taylor (thanks Mom)
Belt: thrifted
Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Purse: Anthropologie
Shoes: thrifted, Seychelles 
Earrings: vintage, gift (thanks Gram)
Sunglasses: thrifted 

A word of warning for all the guys I know: if you are ever so kind as to let me borrow your shirt when it's unexpectedly freezing, I will probably keep it for at least a few weeks.

 

 I wore this on a day of errands, and on a quick cupcake expedition to More in the Gold Coast. Get the chocolate caramel, and bring a friend to help eat it/for moral support. It's a long messy journey of self-discovery and elation.




A couple things I cannot get enough of right now:
1 - polka dots
2 - navy
3 - men's clothes - i'm buying my first tie this weekend
4 - shorts (even though it's only 50 out today! fall, finally!)


These shorts were an impulse buy before going to see GirlTalk at the Congress a couple of weeks ago and now I can't stop wearing them.


I suppose the season for bare legs is over...time to stock up on tights.


LAST SEEN:
Necklace: here, here
Sunglasses: here, here, here, here
Shoes: here, here
Belt: here, here

 

BY THE WAY - if you follow me on instagram (@melliott930) you may remember me mentioning an early, early photoshoot last month. The site I was shooting for is launching NEXT WEEK! They're called The Urbaness, and trust me, they're awesome. 

I'll keep you updated :)
 Happy Autumn!

2 comments :

Megan Dalehite said...

loving the print combination girl!

Joy Shana said...

Gorgeous look,i love the dot shorts, if you got a sec, check out my blog maybe follow each other?
http://shana-style.blogspot.com