Easy, Breezy, Beautiful...Hammer Pants Onesie

Sunday, July 29, 2012


Jumper onesie pant thingy: hand-me-down, from my sister Danielle, originally Forever 21
Necklace: Love, Lill on Etsy
Belt: Anthropologie
Shoes: Christian Siriano for Payless


 The easiest outfit in my closet may also be the weirdest...surprise, surprise.



My sister Danielle gifted me this gem while we were in Hawaii in February - I think she noticed me obsessively staring at it when it first came out of her suitcase?



LAST SEEN
Necklace: here


Happy Sunday!
@SWIILPTblog

3 comments :

D said...

:) yup! You wear it well sista

thepinkmateproject said...

Nice jumpsuit!
Hi Marie, I nominated you for Liebster Award! You may visit my blog to check it out! :)

Vanessa

http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth said...

PRETTY LADY! I've never seen a jumpsuit look so fly.