Coming Up Roses

Monday, June 25, 2012

Sunglasses: thrifted
Blouse: Anthropologie, available here
Belt: thrifted
Shorts: Anthropologie
Bracelet: Anthropologie
Earrings: thrifted, Seek
Nailpolish: Wet n Wild "Everybody Loves Redmond"

Wore this around on a very, very lucky Friday afternoon.


I firmly believe that this outfit brought me a solid dose of good luck on Friday. I had perfect CTA timing, got a free bag of chocolates from my favorite candy store...it's the little things. (And sometimes it's the big things too, more on that sweet development later.)


Grandma shorts. I wish I knew how to quit you.


Half the fun of great fake tattoos is showing them off under your ladylike clothes.


LAST SEEN:
Sunglasses: here, here, here
Earrings: here, here
Shorts: here


Hope you had a wonderful Pride weekend!

No comments :