Opposites Attract

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Necklace: gift, Amrita Singh (thanks Bizzy)
Blouse: J Crew (on excellent sale here)
Skirt: Gap
Tights: J Crew
Boots: borrowed, Frye via Anthropologie (thanks Emma)
Sunglasses: Anthropologie
Ring: gift, Ann Taylor (thanks Mom)
Nailpolish: Wet n Wild "Everybody Loves Redmond"

An unlikely union: bright chunky jewelry, paisley, and cowboy boots.


Wore this on a night out toasting a very important birthday, one that I'll soon be celebrating, too -
the big 25. Such a monumental occasion calls for monumental 'tude.


My mom got me this cocktail ring ages ago, and I've just started getting it into rotation. I find myself wearing more rings than bangles lately. Bangles are fun, but they're noisy. [Firstworldproblems, ugh.]


Can't believe this necklace hasn't already been on the blog. Bizzy sent it to me for Christmas and I've been wearing it at least a couple of times a week. I'm floored by how it manages to go with every single thing in my closet.


I've been experimenting like crazy with my hair. Since I don't want to cut it (I've finally stopped having a constant internal conflict about this, believe me, it took years), I want to figure out every possible different way I can wear it. This is called I Got Halfway Through Straightening, Got Bored, Threw in The Towel/Some Texturizer. I kind of love it.


Last seen:

...actually, other than these babies, nothing in this outfit has been on SWIILPT before!


Come hang out with me on Pinterest.
It's the biggest time suck on earth and I'm loving it.

No comments :