Saturated

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sunglasses: Anthropologie
Jacket: Anthropologie
Lipstick: Wet n Wild "Coraline"
Shirt: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Belt: Ann Taylor, gift (thanks Mom)
Skirt: H&M
Tights: ...?
Shoes: Steve Madden via DSW, gift (thanks Mom)
Nailpolish: Wet n Wild "Everybody Loves Redmond" (STILL THE WORST NAME EVER)

My outfit is horribly wrinkly and creased in these photos. That's what happens when you work in your clothes all day and have to squeeze in a few good snaps before the sun goes down!

It didn't look this disheveled all day. At least I hope it didn't.


I'm still bad at tying my own ties, so huge necklaces have been excellent stand-ins until I perfect my skillz. This one was a major impulse buy but it turns out it's exactly the right length/size/color for almost every shirt I own. Who knew.


Each year I get overly zealous about the first few truly warm days - I usually try to go all out in a t-shirt and a flouncy skirt, sans tights. And each year I magically forget that the first few warm days always bring mad wind. I just end up frantically trying to hold my skirt down as I fight the breeze on the sidewalk. This skirt was the foolproof version of the silly flouncy ones I'd tried in the past - a little pouf, a lotta structure. Works for me!


Colors!!


IT'S GONNA BE 77 IN CHICAGO TODAY.
WELL, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! CLOSE YOUR COMPUTER!

No comments :