Wild Horses

Saturday, February 18, 2012


Sweatercoat: Anthropologie
Headband: Forever 21
Scarf: Banana Republic
Turtleneck: J Crew
Pants: Banana Republic
Boots: Frye

Fine, fine, yes, I am wearing this sweater.
The sweater that incited a thousand psychotic shoppers.
The sweater that was a thorn in my retail-working backside for an entire season.
I am not exaggerating. It is currently listed on Ebay...
...FOR 230 DOLLARS.
...AND 280 DOLLARS.
People. Are. Insane.



That being said, I do like this sweater. It's warm and wooly and drapes nicely.

Just don't ask me to be happy about it.



It felt weird to wear an outfit with no colors. I cannot remember the last time I wore all black. Maybe it's never happened before?



Pants last seen: here and here
Boots last seen: here and here



It's the weekend. Thank the LORD.

No comments :