Hobo Sequins

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Coat: Anthropologie
Tank (unseen): Gap
Sweater: Anthropologie
Skirt: gift, Macy's (thanks Mom)
Tights: HUE
Shoes: thrifted
Necklace: Forever 21
Nailposlih: Sally Hansen InstaDry, "Brisk Blue"

Wore this to drinks on an unseasonably warm evening last week.




Saying goodbye to the glitter of holiday season is a big bummer. I wanted to think of a way to make my loudest, sparkliest, holiday-i-est skirt workable in a mellower season, so I added the mellowest sweater I own. Voila.



This is the jacket I mentioned in my Q&A post - though I'm still usually cold when I wear it, it feels great to not be stuck in my puffer coat all the damn time.



Schparkleeee!



One half disco ball, one half blanket-with-sleeves.



LAST SEEN:
Sweater: here
Skirt: here
Necklace: here
Shoes: here

No comments :