Mayflower Girl

Monday, November 28, 2011

Shirt: H&M
Dress: Forever 21
Belt: vintage
Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: thrifted, gift (thanks Emma)
Boots: Frye
Head-scarf-y band: Forever 21

Wore this to work a couple days before Thanksgiving. Apparently I was channeling a pilgrim.


I'm so excited to have found a long dress that I can wear through the winter. This is the trouble with maxis: if you wear em when it's snowy and wet, they'll inevitably ruin. But this one is short enough that when worn with boots it's at least a foot off the ground. Which should keep it safe...assuming, of course, that we don't have a repeat of last year's Snowpocalypse. Lord, remember that?

I've never been a big polkadot girl, but this dress might change that. Not too cute-sy!


And since I can never wear just one pattern at a time (and also since I sometimes don't have time to make my hair look nice), a head-scarfy band to save the day! This guy is absolutely going on my next MVP list. Recently seen here, here, and here.


I hope you had a perfect Thanksgiving. I know I did. Taking a week away from this here blog was a good decision. Every once in a while inspiration runs dry, and I'm not gonna fake it.

Peace and love!
@SWIILPTblog

No comments :