Another Era

Friday, October 07, 2011


Headbandy-scarf: Forever 21
Shirt: gift, Banana Repulic Mad Men Collection (thanks Mom)
Belt: ...no idea...
Bag: Anthropologie
Cardigan: J Crew
Pants: Banana Republic
Shoes: thrifted, Seychelles
Earrings: thrifted, gift (thanks Emma)


Wore this two days in a row.
Day 1: Photo taking downtown, drinks at the Roof.
Day 2: Teaching violin!



Though most of my clothes aren't vintage, a lot of outfits I wear feel like jumbles of other eras. This one felt a little fifties (lacey shell), a little sixties (black skinny pants), and a little seventies (headscarf).



Ohhh these pants. Can't sing their praises enough. (They were already marked as an MVP.)



You can sort of see my new short hair here...what do you think, friends?? I think I wanna go shorter next time I go...



My mom got me this lace number for my birthday. The fit is weird; it curves way away from your body at the bottom, and is more high-necked than anything I'd ordinarily wear, but I adore it. It makes me feel like a lady! And I thought the beaded cardigan over it was a cool contrast in pattern/texture/color.



Cheers to loving an outfit so much you wear it twice in a row!

No comments :