And so the layering begins...

Monday, September 19, 2011


Dress, worn as top: J Crew
Jacket: Anthropologie
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: J Crew
Shoes: thrifted, Seychelles
Lipstick: Revlon Colorstay, "Stay Currant"




This outfit took me on a rainy morning stroll last week. For some reason I felt like IT was wearing ME, which doesn't usually happen. (Perhaps it's because everyone else I saw in the park was wearing Reeboks and yoga pants.) But it was cozy and adorable paired with my giant clear umbrella.



This J Crew dress has been such a headache. It's way too short to ever wear, and I should've returned it , but I love the pattern and color so much that I could never bring myself to do it. Lately I've worn it as a shirt (also seen here), which works alright. A few awkward adjustments have to be made over the course of a day, but eh. It's the best I can do!



C3PO shoes, one of my best thrifts ever. I want to write them a sonnet of love.



So, I'm at a new URL!
www.sowhatifilikeprettythings.com

And I now have a twitter.
@SWIILPTblog
Come say hey. I like making new friends.

Also, my birthday is coming soon and I need dress suggestions!! Any ideas??

Happy Monday, guys!

No comments :