Most Valuable Players

Monday, August 08, 2011

Top 10 Closet MVPs
(in no particular order)


booty-magic-making black skinny 5-pocket leggings, banana republic


chocolate/tan kelly + katie flats, dsw


$5 final sale olive silk blouse, h&m


unreal vintage earrings, passed down from gram


leather jacket, the cross-season MVP, bagatelle


2 sizes 2 big floral dress, always belted within an inch of its life, h&m


shrunken navy velvet boyfriend blazer with hot pink lining, j crew


my version of the magic traveling pants (this shirt looks as good on all of my friends as it does me, and believe me, they've all borrowed it), h&m


swiss dot, sheer back-seamed tights, maybe the sauciest thing i own, banana republic


surprisingly mixable crazy cat lady cardi, banana republic


and my baby, my canon dslr

what are your MVPs, dudes?

No comments :