Back to School (...I Wish)

Wednesday, August 10, 2011


Sweater: Banana Republic
Belt: thrifted
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Payless
Glasses: bought on the street in New York
Earrings: gift (thanks Heather)
Necklace: gift (thanks Julia)
Nailpolish: 10 "Showtime", OPI "Siberian Nights", Wet n Wild "Haze of Love", OPI "Passion", Sally Hansen "Flair"


It was under 75 degrees today! SWEATER TIME!
(Note: I don't even like sweaters. Just so excited to have the option again!)

I finished school a couple of years ago, but I still can't help feeling that back-to-school excitement in the air. I remember that back-to-school supply shopping in August was once the highlight of my summers. I would make a game plan for weeks with my sisters about exactly how we planned to take over our local Target, and get EVERYTHING we could ever dream of needing. Nothing quite like the magic in stacks of new notebooks and pens.



This is what I would wear to Day 1, if only I still had classes to attend...



Still having extreme polish ADD! Went with purples this week.



I can't wait to wear this skirt with all kinds of crazy colored tights - marigold, wine, perhaps light blue if I want to get real wild!



Happy Wednesday!

No comments :