Bag check

Friday, June 24, 2011



What's in my purse?
From bottom left, clockwise:

Ecotique notebook, for notes, doodles, lists, thoughts (thanks Michelle)

Pen

Not-so-trusty Blackberry Bold

Friendship bracelet in little pouch, made for me by one of my students :)

colorlab lipstick, "Rogue Wave", never without it! (thanks Marie)

New lipstick crush, Wet n Wild's "Coral-ine"

Jelly Bellies (I swear at any given moment I could have up to a pound and a half of candy on my person)

Keys, complete with lion cub and Disney World keychains

Rosewood perfume, trial size, Banana Republic (this is my current scent, I suppose)

Work keys

Blue leather wallet, Banana Republic (replacement from when mine was stolen last fall)

Blistex, yes please

L'occitane hand cream, perfect in a pinch

iPod, most important thing in my purse, cannot live without my tunez. (thanks Joe)


Happy Friday!

No comments :