Shopgirl, Off Duty

Friday, April 29, 2011


T-shirt: American Apparel
Shorts: Anthropologie
Cardigan: Old Navy
Tights: Francesca's
Shoes: Cole Haan
Necklace: Forever 21
Nailpolish: Essie "Borrowed & Blue"


I bought these shorts Tuesday and couldn't wait for the proper weather to wear them. I threw them on with some tights Wednesday morning and haven't taken them off since. I'm obsessed. I wore this doing errands, teaching lessons, and out to a bar in LS.



I was forced to buy these tights earlier this week when the ones I was wearing ripped a huuuuge hole while I was at work. Thank goodness, because they're the softest, most comfortable tights I've ever owned. I'm not sure of the manufacturer - but I'll find out and post it later. They're the best.



I honestly don't even really like this cardigan that much - but it's a nice brown and it kept me warm. (I don't even want to get into how depressed I am that I am STILL concerned about keeping warm when May is three days away.)



These shoes are beat to DEATH - I wear them constantly. I know people like blogs to be full of pristinebrandnewperfectflawless things, but let's be real for a second - these guys have been through a lot with me and they deserve a shout! They're the Cole Haan/Nike collab from last fall and they're the most well constructed flats I've ever owned.



The necklace is made of cork and has tiny brown flowers printed on it. I wouldn't ordinarily wear something as obvious as a heart, but this one grabbed me for some reason. Sweet, not saccharine.



What do you wear when you're relaxing?

Also, don't forget to enter the giveaway! I'll be sending one of my fabulous readers a package of presents on May 10th, it could be YOU! Leave a comment on this post with all the ways you entered.

Happy Friday!

No comments :