Pretty Things + Closet Sketches! Pt. III

Friday, April 22, 2011

It's that time again, friends!
I've been sketched!
mariesoutfitinsketches3.jpg

Part three of a dreamy and on-going collab
with the cool, sassy, and infinitely talented
Lauren of My Closet In Sketches!


As you can see above, it's my first week working at Anthropologie - it's been a blast, and of course, I couldn't resist shopping as soon as I got my discount...what can I say. ISSUES.


The original photo she sketched from!

Top here, belt here, skirt here.

Here are the first and second sketches she did of my outfits.
Here's the link to the post on her blog -
Go check it out, you WON'T regret it!

Things are nuts on my end lately,
but hopefully they'll settle down soon
and I'll be able to update a little more often.

Til the next!

No comments :